About Me

My photo
Wife, patisserie student, vintage lover, and so much more!

Friday 11 November 2011

50 Days

Since my last blog post... Eeep!!

Life has gotten a lot busier in the past 50 days that's for sure! I have gone from being unemployed to working 3 jobs (shop assistant in a second hand store, assistant garment technician and I'm also doing some fit modelling again). I've also been busy repaying all those coffees, beers and cocktails my lovely friends have been buying for me while I was a poor student and an unemployed lass!

Still, no excuses for my absence, I will try to be a better blogger, I have missed you all!

Below are a few pictures that have been taken since my last post.

Checked out a newly open-to-the-public area downtown

Including a temporary winter garden cafe, which is close now because winter is OVER!!!

Showing off my new to me 1940's dress, and my hand made hair flower
And lots of blurry drinks in blurry bars with blurry friends hehe!

So there you go! I hope you've all been well, and I hope I manage to keep on top of things in regards to my blogging from now on, fingers crossed!

xxx
Lucy

4 comments:

Helga said...

Good heavens! Ha,sometimes life just takes over!Sounds a bit feast to famine,from no job to 3!
Adore that new to you frock,so pretty!The hand made hair flower looks rather interesting,any chance of a close up?!
X

Penny-Rose said...

Welcome back to blog land - wow you have been busy, Love the blue dress - especially the detail on the pockets.

Malayka said...

Yay welcome back! Even though I see you all the time I still love checking out your blog posts. Can't wait for your 'at work' outfit ones. x

Saba said...

Thank you!

Helga: I will do a post about my hair flowers in the next week or two!