About Me

My photo
Wife, patisserie student, vintage lover, and so much more!

Thursday 20 January 2011

Holiday Mode!

Hello,

Things have been a bit quiet from my end lately, I have been feeling decidedly unmotivated to do anything since returning from my holiday... This lovely sunny warm weather we're having might just have something to do with it!

So here is a quick picture, and I promise by next week I will be back to posting regularly!

This is what I wore out to dinner with my sisters last week. We went to this great Mexican place called
Ahsi Itzcalli (they don't have a website, but I found a great review here).




xx
Lucy

P.s. Thank you Rosina Lee & Island Girl for the blog awards!

1 comment:

Paigey The Vintage Dame said...

So I wanted to drop by and say that I love your blog and I have nominated you for the "Stylish Blogger Award"! So congrats! And it looks like other people have nominated you too! haha