About Me

My photo
Wife, patisserie student, vintage lover, and so much more!

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Over the past week or so, I have been awarded the stylish blogger award three times!!  So thank you Paigey the Vintage Dame, Miss Rosina Lee and Island Girl!

The conditions of this award are:
 - Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the stylish blog award
 - Share 7 things about yourself
 - Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
 - Contact these bloggers and let them know about this award

Ok well hmmmm 7 things about myself!

I am half German and half Eritrean (does that count as two things?).

I love to eat!  Good food makes me very happy.

 I suck at dancing.. But I take great enjoyment in having a boogie in the living room on a regular basis!

I am vegetarian, and have been so for almost 6 years (I don't eat fish/seafood either).

I made my dad's wedding cake!


I love dogs
(and cleavage)
I love flowers, especially Lillies and Hibiscus'



Ok, so now for 10 blogs I have recently discovered.. 10 really is quite a lot, let's see how many recent additions to my daily dose I can come up with..
Joy the Baker  This lovely blog may be new to me, but it's been around for quite a while!  Although it has nothing to do with vintage, it is full of great recipes and funny anecdotes.

Rockabilly View A blog about.. You guessed it, rockabilly!  (Check out the amazing boots in a post earlier this week.. I am literally drooling over them)

Justice Pirate I love this blog for the beautiful pictures, great outfits and amazing hair! (It does have some religious content, however I myself am not religious)

Lady Cakes Another baking blog, however this one is more focused on vegan baking.

Ms Arscott A blog about well, a little bit of everything! From current fashion to vintage goodies and everything imbetween!
Retro Renovation The name says it all! Check out the wallpaper in the latest post!

Sweet Sassafras Vintage, crafting, baking.. What's not to love?!  This lady is super talented, she designs and sells her own patterns!

Enthusiastic Homemaking A delightful blog about homemaking, this lady is also rather talented, she makes her own soaps and sells them on Etsy.

Hehe ok I'm stuck at 8, I think 8 is a good number, don't you? The rest of the blogs I read I have been reading for quite some time! (Plus this post has taken me aaages to put together!)

xx
Lucy

No comments: