About Me

My photo
Wife, patisserie student, vintage lover, and so much more!

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Christchurch Earthquake

I was going to do a pictorial post about what I have been up to lately, but will save it for later, because as you may have heard, there was a 6.3 magnitude earthquake in Christchurch yesterday afternoon... Several buildings have completely collapsed, many people have been injured, there are many reported deaths, and many many more have been left homeless. Watching the footage on tv has brought me to tears, it is completely devastating. 

My heart goes out to all those in Christchurch, and especially those who have friends, family and loved ones among the missing.

xx
Lucy

1 comment:

Zootsuitmama said...

That is so awful, so crazy how quick things happen. Hope your friend will be ok.