About Me

My photo
Wife, patisserie student, vintage lover, and so much more!

Sunday 13 February 2011

Outfit Post

Hat: Vintage (Gift from my sister)
Top: Dollydagger
Shorts: Glassons
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Ruby




I absolutely adore this hat, so had to show you a close-up!   This is what I wore out to dinner the other night. It's been unusually hot here, so I've been living in my shorts.

My sister has a huge collection of vintage hats, many of which are for sale here, check them out!

xx
Lucy
P.s. The first picture was taken by my front door :)

5 comments:

Paigey The Vintage Dame said...

I love this outfit!(:

ina said...

Your right, the hat is absolutely adorable! Love the outfit.

Malayka said...

That was a cute outfit you had on the other night.

Saba said...

Thank you for your lovely comments!
xx

The Retro Natural said...

ooooh, I love the hat! I'm definitely adding your sis' etsy to my fav list.. pretty items indeed! :)