About Me

My photo
Wife, patisserie student, vintage lover, and so much more!

Friday 15 April 2011

New vintage patterns!

I recently bought a few 1950's patterns from Trade Me (the New Zealand equivalent of E-bay), which I am rather excited about sewing up!
The shirt-dress pattern had a few facing pattern pieces missing, and the collar pattern was also missing.. Luckily a good friend of mine is an amazing pattern maker, and was kind enough to draft me a new collar pattern!  Now I just have to actually make it heh (I don't have a sewing machine which can do button holes, so up until now I have avoided making anything with buttons).

I also bought a few 1950's & early 60's Weekend magazines from my local antiques store, which have great advertisements in them.

I also have several other sewing projects in the pipe line, but nothing is quite at a stage where it is ready to be shared with the world!

Have a lovely weekend,

xx
Lucy

No comments: